From others....and from the government
- What happens if I need long term assisted care protection?
- Do I have a plan if Medicare or other health coverages are not enough?
- Is my will enough to protect my assets and family?
- What happens if my I need public assistance for medical needs...do I have to spend down most / all of my assets first?
- How is my health now....what are my choices for protection outside of health / Medicare insurance?
- Do I have a business interest that needs to be protected in ways that property / casualty insurance just can't do the job?
- Are there gaps in my property / casualty insurance that can't be plugged with more insurance?
- Do I want to protect my legacy for generations to come? What is the best way to do this?
- I am not married (or my kids aren't married yet) but I want to know how to protect family assets in the event of death or divorce of a current or future spouse...how do I do this without asking for a pre-nuptual agreement?
If any of these questions sound like something you need to learn more about....we can help!